Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Launch of Luxe

There are going to be 2 posts today, my normal update entry and also following this one is going to be a tutorial on how to make Matchbook Notebooks.

I am excited. I need to pick a different emotion other than excited because it's what I choose all the time, but that's what I happen to be right now. Anyways, my jewelry boxes came in the mail the other day from TheCraftDragonfly and they are even more gorgeous than I thought they would be. I spruced them up with my signature Payson tag (the LUXE version, of course) and some pretty awesome ribbon.



I think they look absolutely fabulous.

I've been working on more product for PaysonToo but I still don't feel that I have enough product to open up the shop with. So for now it will just stay a buyer-only account.

And now I need to go get my fix of fall junk foods. Curse you candy corn, Malomars and Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist!

Stay tuned, I'll be posting that tutorial later.

No comments: