Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kids Getting High and Torpedo Tits.

This is a sure sign that kids today have too little to keep them occupied. I was searching Google for natural products that can be used as household cleaners, and I have that automatic suggestion thing turned on. This is what I got when I tried to search for "What household..."
Scary, eh?

Also, to all the women out there who rag about having not so much in the chest area? This one's for you. If you've ever been professionally bra-sized then good for you. I happen to like doing everything myself, so I measured myself and found a few online bra-size calculators. This is what happened when I, Torpedo Tits, plugged in my numbers on the Lily Of France calculator:

Error. Nice.

And on that note, stay classy, Earth.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Error? What does that mean? Might have to get someone to size you after all.

Curtis Collectables :) said...

I have great luck at Cacique and I used to be an F. Check them out.

Felix and Jayne said...

whoa that's crazy about the google search...though, i have gotten some weird ones when i type "how do i..."