Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stacking rings!

I think that stacking rings are the perfect accessory. They're so much fun, so versatile, and they go with just about everything. I've finally got mine up and listed in my Etsy shop, go check them out!





I'm also working hard on my new Luxe line, and I've had this idea floating around to make yet another collection. The new one would be for all of my recycled jewelry, an eco-chic collection called PaysonToo. I have the idea in the works right now, I'm just doing too much at once to really give it my all.

My darling mother has spoken with her jeweler about my foray into metalsmithing and he's offered to teach me some of his tips and tricks. I'm so excited, I can't wait!

All my hard work with my Etsy shop is finally paying off, I've been so busy this month. I love it. I love when I have things to do, pieces to make, orders to be filled and shipped. I have so many more items to list and supplies to buy; sometimes I feel like it'll never get done. It just make me feel all the more accomplished when I finally do get everything finished. It really makes me proud.

Okay, I need to go tend to my Etsy addiction.

No comments: