Friday, October 17, 2008

It's just a flesh wound. Oh, and Ikea!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Hubby and I are going to the Palisades mall to get his iPod fixed, hopefully he can because his warranty just expired... And then we are going to go to Ikea to buy things for my new studio that I am moving into in our basement. Speaking of which, does anyone know how to keep spiders away? I don't mind them, but not in my stuff!

And the best part of tomorrow? My mom is going to take us to see Spamalot at Eisenhower Hall! I can't wait!

Right now though, Hubby and I are trying to figure out where part of his package that he mailed out went to. The person who received it said that there was something missing from the package, a tool kit. I don't see why this kind of thing could be dangerous, I buy my tools online all the time. It was just a little pouch with a bunch of small screw drivers, tweezers, and a razor blade. Hopefully the post office can make this right. It seems like every time he ships something through the Postal system something goes terribly awry.

Well, I need to get some rest for tomorrow, I've got a big day ahead of me.

No comments: